Thursday 3 September 2020

The delivery

 Kia Ora Everyone this is my writing and its called The delivery

Quietly, they drove slowly up the mountain. They packed the moons in the boot of the van. It was so quiet, they looked around and there was no else beside them two. The sky was dark and a perfect time to change the moon. They pick the brightest and circle moon. The two of them helped each other, one picked the moon and the other one was lifting and changing the moon. 


After they put on the moon, they stayed a little to enjoy the view. They lay down on the grass to see all the stars in the sky. It's been fifteen minutes and they have to go before someone sees them. They put the moon back in the van and drove back.


5 comments:

  1. Hello Angela, I Like your story about changing the Moon I still haven't finished mine but i'm excited to post about it. Also the little red Moon confused me did it confuse you too? Come checkout my blog here my blog Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angela,
    Abdi here from Room 25. I really enjoy your story about the 2 men changing the moon. Really creative! Maybe next time you could try and add more punctuation to lighten up the story. What did you enjoy about making this story?
    Thanks for sharing
    Check out My Blog
    Blog ya later!
    -Abdi-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora, my name is Lila and I’m from Room 7 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about the delivery! I remember when I did something like this but it was a different picture! Next time you could try making a catchy title! Have you ever tried doing writing about the moon? How long did this take you to make it? Was it fun to make?
    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog https://odslila.blogspot.com/
    Lila out🐹

    ReplyDelete
  4. KIA Ora my name is Ariana from Belfast school i liked the way you thought of a really cool story how did you think of this what gave the idea to this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. kia ora Angela my name is Anna-lee from Belfast school.I really liked how you your showing us your writing.you taught me to write more.next time you could maybe you can post more story's.how long did it take for you to write it?.blog you later 😊

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.