Tuesday 30 June 2020

The artist



Once upon a time there was an Artist who liked to draw and paint but one day he saw a very mysterious drawing from his attic and it was a hundred years old drawing from a very famous Artist he was very shocked when he saw it. He tried to copy it but it was too hard and it took him 2 weeks to make it. The copy of it looks the same as the original. He put a copy at the top of his drawing so that the drawing didn't get mixed up with the original.

It’s been one month but he still can't  believe that he found a very old and famous drawing. He saw some old letters at  the back of the drawing. He didn't understand what it was trying to say so he went to his computer and searched for it. It says “this drawing has a lot of memories about me and my family. We were sailing to my uncle’s island when a storm came from nowhere. We started to get worried but we still calmed ourself  but when my sister is about to talk when a big wave was going to attack us and flip our boat.  We all got separated in the middle of the sea. I can't see them all but later I know I was on an island. 

I have no idea why I'm on an island but I saw a helicopter up in the sky. I saw them coming to me I don't know why when they pulled out a ladder and said come up were going to help you I climb up on the ladder and ask where’s my family they didn’t answer back so I know there's something bad happened I can’t believe it but I hope that they are safe up there and this drawing is the last memory of them” George was shook he feel the pain that the artist  got. George spoke to himself “ I thought being famous was lucky but I'm wrong. I'm happy with what I got and I don't want to change it” He quickly goes out of his room and hugs and says'' I love you” to his mom every single day.

6 comments:

  1. Hi This is Deborah from room 24. I really liked your story and I thought it was very interesting, I remember when I did something like this with another picture. I think you could try to add similes and metaphors.

    You should check my blog out its where all my stories are
    My Blog

    BLOG YA LATER
    ANGELA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Debohrah, thanks for commenting on my Blog and thanks for the advice too. I should really put some similes in my work and if I have free time I will check your Blog out.
      Blog you later.

      Delete
    2. Hi Angela,
      If you go on my blog remember to check out my stories, And maybe if you have time give me some advice.
      :)

      Delete
  2. Hi This is MARIAM from room 25. I really liked your story and I thought it was very COOL!.THis remind me of the titanic.
    BLOG YA LATER MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.